Friday, January 5, 2018

Spring 2017

Below: When the water is high enough, the spout on the dam at Lake Lahusage on the East Fork of the Little River makes a nice park and huck.


Spring of 2017 was a great one for paddlers in North Alabama with ample rainfall relatively warm temperatures.  When my new Pyranha Machno arrived I was able to paddle it for eight days straight on several different local rivers and creeks at a variety of water levels.  It quickly became obvious where there was so much buzz surrounding this design and it has become my go-to boat for anything new or pushing my limits ever since.  Here is a little compiliation of footage from my first week in the Machno!


There was so much good local boating in the spring of 2017 it was hard to even keep up with the media side of things, hence why I'm playing catch up now.  However, I did manage to put together a little Spring Wrap Up video featuring some of the more obscure local runs that most people don't even know exist.


Until Next Time...

-adam

Below: Lining up the big boof on the second tier of the put-in falls on the West Fork of the Little River.

No comments: